Eye Doctor Troy, MI
Dana J. Greenberg, MD is a board-certified Ophthalmologist and advanced Customvue iLASIK specialist who graduated from Boston’s Brandeis University with a degree in Neuroscience and received her medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. After completing an internship at Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital, she completed her residency in Ophthalmology at Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Greenberg specializes in advanced LASIK eye surgery with iris registration, PRK, cataract surgery, treatments for glaucoma and diabetes, dry eyes, and macular degeneration.
Outside of the office, Dr. Greenberg enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She is an avid cyclist and also enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak