Charles H. Greenberg, MD, father of Dr. Dana Greenberg, is a board-certified Ophthalmologist and advanced Customvue LASIK specialist. Dr. Greenberg was the first Michigan physician to perform LASIK and was also an early adopter of present-day cataract surgery.
He opened this practice in Troy, Michigan, and has remained at the same location since 1974. He received his undergraduate and medical degree from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, and completed his residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. He is medically licensed in both the United States and Canada.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak